Sunday, August 16, 2009

CROP CASH - What is it?

I am so thrilled that as of yesterday, we have 25 croppers! WOOHOO! Do you have any idea how much fun we are going to have?

Well, some of you do, because I have REPEAT CROPPERS!!!

These ladies attended my retreat last fall at Heit's Point and know what I'm talking about! I'm going to have to do something special for you all who fall into this category.... I'm thinking.... CROP CASH!

That's it! REPEAT CROPPERS will get $200 in CROP CASH!!!!
(You just have to email me (jmpurves@mchsi.com) and say....
"I'm a REPEAT CROPPER and I want my $200 CROP CASH!")

I know those ladies know how to do that but you FIRST TIME CROPPERS (those who have NOT attended a retreat of mine) have NO IDEA what I'm talking about!

What IS CROP CASH and how do I GET MORE? I'm glad you asked!

What is CROP CASH?
  • It's play/paper money you earn playing along with my requests. You never know what I'll ask or where you'll find it.
  • It has NO monetary value
  • It can't be redeemed for cash, can only used to bid on Auction Items at THIS retreat and all unused CROP CASH has to be surrendered... to ME... at the end of the retreat for use at the NEXT retreat!
How do I Earn/Get CROP CASH?
  • Simply watch your emails and follow my instructions! (I will start the CROP CASH fun around 9/1) Here are some examples of what we asked for LAST time...
  1. Respond to an email
  2. Trivia questions
  3. Bringing snacks/drinks, etc, based on specific guidelines
  4. Leaving a comment on a specified blog
  • You get the idea... you just never know what I'll be asking for!
  • Check this BLOG periodically
  • Figure out how to leave COMMENTS on this blog as you MAY be asked to periodically.
CROP CASH is fun but is totally optional! Just remember, this is how I give away prizes... no boring drawings at MY retreats!!!

I so wish it was October! But sometimes, getting there is half the fun! At least that's my PLAN!

By the way... and this is FOR REAL.... This is what CROP CASH looks like... (and don't worry that it says Heit's Point... we're recycling!)

And you can claim $100 in CROP CASH by emailing me at scrapbookretreat2009@gmail.com. Yep... I changed the email address and this is going to help me figure out how well it works! Just be sure and put CROP CASH in your subject line and say.... "I want my $100 in CROP CASH!" OOOOHHHH.... NOW, the FUN begins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment