Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the Happy Scrappin' Fall Retreat blog... This year, we are in Branson at the Cobblestone Inn and Convention Center from October 15th, thru October 18th, and we are hoping you can join us! All of the details on the Retreat can be found over to the left side of this ongoing blog.

This is going to be one fun retreat... but as they say, "getting there" is HALF the fun! In this case, the "getting there" includes earning CROP CASH!!!

Some of you have already earned some. Some of you have no idea what I am talking about!

Let me explain CROP CASH a bit. You want to earn as much as you can. At the retreat, there will be an auction every night at 7pm where you can bid on items and pay for them with your CROP CASH! This can get quite crazy! Last year, I saw a paper pack sell for nearly $1,000 in CROP CASH! Can you imagine?

Once you are officially registered (either paid your deposit or your entire crop fee, you need to watch your email and you need to check back here because you never know when (or where) you will be given an opportunity to earn CROP CASH!

And what is really fun is all day and every day (Thurs thru Sat) of the Retreat, you will have opportunities presented to you to earn MORE CROP CASH!

We are even thinking about having a silent auction, but are still working on the details to that one!

So, keep your "E's" (eyes, ears and emails) open for CROP CASH opportunities!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Janis,
    Don't know if you got my first response. Just want to make sure you know that I WANT MY CROP CASH!!!!! Com'n hand it over...

    Lavon McGinnis

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I know about CROP CASH the more I know I want my CROP CASH!

    ReplyDelete