Saturday, August 22, 2009

We had a blast in Tulsa at the CK Convention. I even picked up a few things for the retreat.... WOOOHOOO!!! PLUS, I ran across this scrapbook saying and fell in love with it. Even though I was exhausted from the trip yesterday, my sister and I got the Cricut humming and cut this out of vinyl and got it up on the wall tonight. I love it! It's at my backdoor and right where we have our monthly crops. Doesn't it just say it all!


I am trying to decide if I want something on the sides. here is a pic stepping back a bit. What do you think? Some swirly thing... some smaller words... nothing... leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

9 comments:

  1. Janis,
    Thanks so much for your help. Sometimes I think maybe I was "born too soon." (Can't keep up with the times. LOL) I am glad you had a good trip to Tulsa and I love your new sign. See you soon.

    Lavon McGinnis

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great to me. Lyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I thin some little curly things would ring more attention to it. Place then on each side.
    Barbara Francis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay i mispelled some things in my last comment> I'm at work and I'm in a hurry. Make that think not thin and make it bring not ring.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it just as is... maybe you should live with with a couple weeks to see before you add more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! I've been thinking about doing something like this in my scrap room...I might do some "idea lifting" :) I always love swirls and I think one on each end would look good, but I like how it looks now too! I agree with Vicki, you should wait a little bit and see.

    See ya,
    Michelle L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking swirly things, too, but I just can't decide. May have to make some samples out of cardstock and "test drive" them. Maybe we can vote Friday night!

    ReplyDelete