Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Last night I got all of the name tags done! I'm taking inventory of prizes tonight. The thing about doing this stuff this early is that I can just add more cool stuff the closer we get! If I were to wait until the last minute, I wouldn't have time to do that. Hmmm... is that good or bad???

Sometime this week, I will be working on the menu. mmmmm.... food! So many choices! I've also got to get with Sheri at the ScrapNook and get her all lined out. You never know what that crazy woman is going to do! Or bring! But one thing you CAN be sure of is she will have a packed store there!!!

I suppose I should focus on my Close to My Heart Open House in September! You are all invited! I haven't sent out those invites just yet, so be watching your email. Saturday, September 19th, 1pm to 4pm. Plan to be there! You never know what I'll have in my "front room sale"!

Nope... no CROP CASH today! But, I'd say you better check back by about Friday! (hint, hint!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work putting together all the little details that make your Retreats so special. You do an awesome job making each of us feel very special.

    ReplyDelete