Friday, September 18, 2009

CROP CASH FRIDAY!!!!

We are getting closer ladies! And we are almost full for the RETREAT! I only have 9 spots left to fill it up!!! My Close to My Heart Open House is tomorrow, and it has been receiving a lot of my attention lately, but after that, I plan to focus completely on the retreat. And to get me started on that, I need feedback from you all!

So... to help me... AND to help YOU... here is a CROP CASH OPPORTUNITY (I am going to be sending this same information out in email format as some people are having problems accessing this blog... please let me know if you experience similar problems)

Let's talk FOOD! Snacks, in particular! (don't you think chocolate should be its' own food group?)

You can win CROP CASH by bringing some/one of the following. Please let me know what you would like to bring so I can coordinate it a little and know where I need to fill in.

Bring a homemade snack ($50)
Bring a store bought snack ($30)
Bring Chocolate ($10 - $50, depending on quality and quantity!)
Bring Soda/Tea/Beverages ($20 per item)

If you leave a comment here or send me an email telling me what you're bringing, that will earn you $100. You will earn your "Food CROP CASH", when you check in at the Retreat.
Get creative! This can be SO much fun!

11 comments:

  1. I want all the Crop Cash I can get...so I will be bringing a homemade snack. Love those bucks!!

    Lavon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...on second thought...I will bring something from every catagory. What was I thinking?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lavon, you are SUCH a mess! You just won $100 in Crop Cash for responding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, will probably bring something from each category. For the homemade snack, should I bring the chili-cheese dip I brought to Heit's Point, or was that really too much?—kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be bringing bananas and strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will bring one from every category too...if that's not against the rules, I don't want any of my crop cash taken away :)

    I'm going to bring homemade gourmet popcorn (white chocolate, peanuts, rice krispy cereal, peanut butter...yum, yum!)

    My store-bought snack will probably be some type of cookie. I'll also bring Dove dark choclate and then the beverage will be kiwi-strawberry water (had to be healthy somewhere!)

    I cannot wait until the retreat...we are going to have so much fun!!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will bring something homemade, something store bought and cannot forget something chocolate of course !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be bringing something from each category, I need all the cash I can get -

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will bring a store bought snack -

    Can't Wait!!!!!!

    Tammy Flippen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeannine, I will NEED you to bring the piece of HEAVEN Dream Cheese cake I had at your house last Saturday!! Please!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will be bringing a homemade snack and a store bought snack.

    ReplyDelete