Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm Off on Vacation!

It's not Friday, but it's close! And for me, it's VERY close because I am heading out this afternoon for my vacation! Staycation... Playcation... I'm not even sure what to call it these days. I'm just traveling around Kansas and Oklahoma with my daughter and 9 month old grandson. We are going to explore Wichita and Tulsa and visit lots of family. I think it will be fun.

Did you get my email about my Close to My Heart Open House on Saturday, September 19th? Did you notice you can earn $200 in CROP CASH just for showing up!!! It's WAY at the bottom of the email, but I thought I'd give you a heads up in case you are out and about that day! Plus, if you've never seen Close to My Heart products, it will give you a great opportunity to do so.

So... if you didn't get the email and need details and a map, let me know! And I'll get that to you... but probably not until after I get back next week. Talk to you all later!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there!! Have a great vacation! Check out the Oklahoma Aquarium while you are in Tulsa...it's cool!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete