Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Add On for Crop Cash Opportunity!

Let's add another category for "what I'm bringing" for CROP CASH!

Any container of Flavored Coffee Creamer TO SHARE! - $20 in CROP CASH - (you can bring as many as you like and get $20 per container!)

Thanks, Dee, for suggesting that. Maybe we'll get a lot of variety this way. I'm sure there will be a lot of coffee being drank (drinked... drunk... what IS right?), and it will be fun to have all kinds of creamer to choose from!

Letting me know what your plans are (by leaving a comment or sending me an email) earns you a flat $20 and then, you can claim your CROP CASH for the item at the retreat when you check in!

2 comments:

  1. OK!!! Boy, you keep making us work for the Crop Cash...Oh..that IS how we get cash, we have to work for it. I will bring Hazelnut creamer. Let's not worry about drank, drinked, drunk..let's just say "consumed". I am sure we will have so much we can describe it that way. :)
    Lavon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janis did I mention that I was bringing Diet Coke for Morning, Noon and Night??
    After all Diet Coke is MY COFFEE!!

    ReplyDelete