Sunday, September 13, 2009

Provocraft Celebrates 100 Cricut Cartridges!!!

Well, I'm back from vacation and I'm still in "catch up" mode! I found this this morning and wanted to share it with everyone! I fell in love with this cartridge back when they first announced it. I had to pre-order it and it was here waiting for me when I got back from vacation! WOOHOO!!! I will definitely be bringing it, along with my other cartridges, to the retreat. If you are working on winter or Christmas pages, I just bet you could find something on here you can't live without!!! Read on and find out how you could win a Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge of your very own!!!

This is right from Provocraft's message boards...


Help us celebrate our 100th Cricut cartridge—Winter Woodland! That’s right, we reached 100 cartridges. As a thank you for our great Cricut community members we want you to celebrate with us. So, we’re giving away 100 cartridges over the next five weeks (20 per week).

Here’s how it will work.

Each week we will be posting a thread. When you respond to the thread you will be entered to win. (here is the link to the first thread - http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=5248058&mpage=1) You can enter once by replying and you can enter a second time by posting on your blog about the celebration and linking back to the cartridge product page. Here is the link to include in your blog. Once you’ve posted on your blog with the link back you can post again to this thread.


this may be helpful :)
http://www.cricut.com/shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?id=361&s=1&sc=2

Thanks for your continued support. Good luck.

BTW... be watching later this week for CROP CASH OPPORTUNITIES!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I tried to do this little task....I got confused on how to link back...oh well I tried

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I tried, too. I can't remember if it worked or not!

    ReplyDelete