Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just Checking In!

Well, I'm sitting here in my hotel room, wide awake! My grandson woke up at 5am today! He's been doing so good... sleeping until 7, at least! I think he knows we are heading home today, so he's up and ready to go! It's always fun to be out and about, but it's also good to get home.

My Open House is a week from Saturday! I'm looking forward to that! And then.... it will be all hands on deck getting ready for the RETREAT!!!! There will be nothing in the way and all my attention will be on that, so get ready!!!

Remember, coming to my Open House earns you $200 in CROP CASH!!! Are you coming? I hope so and also remember the first TEN people get a special prize! I love prizes!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that your vacation was good...but also happy you think about us even when you are gone. I will be at your open house and can't wait for the retreat!! I know we will have so much fun. The HM group will be there ready to go!!

    Lavon

    ReplyDelete