Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just Got Back from the Hotel

and the bill is paid! We are having a SCRAPBOOK RETREAT!

It's funny how, even with all of the planning and preparing, it's not until you pay the bill, that you realize, I mean, REALLY realize, it's getting SO CLOSE! And it's also funny how you THINK you know answers but you don't always!

But, I think I've got everything lined out, and depending on how it goes, I have even tentatively booked a 2010 SPRING Scrapbook Retreat! I know... I know... you don't even want to think about that, but I HAVE to! So, the dates are April 15, 16, 17 and 18... exactly 6 months from this one. Cool!

Anyway... here is what I've got for now...

When you get there, go to the front desk. You will pick up your keys and they'll tell you if your room is ready. We are listed under the group name "SCRAPBOOKERS". There should be NO CHARGES waiting for you... the bill is PAID IN FULL as of today!

Check-in to the hotel is 3:00. But if you get there early and the rooms are ready, they will check you in. PLUS, if you get there early, the CROP ROOM will be ready! The CROP ROOM is going to be available from 6:30 am to midnight --- I am diligently working with the hotel, and I think I may almost have them convinced to leave it open til 2am... I'm working on it!

I plan to be down there Wednesday to make sure everything is going to be ready to go on Thursday -- no Thursday arrivals earlier than 1:00 pm, please!

For the coffee drinkers, I am pleased to announce there is a coffee maker in the kitchen and several carafes and we can keep it going as long as we want! There is also an unlimited supply of ice. We are going to have a separate, yet joined, eating area, that will double as a classroom -- for Cricut classes and anything else we may come up with!

Floor electrical outlets are not as plentiful as I was told, so, if you bring anything that needs to be plugged in, try to remember to also bring an extension cord. I have duct tape on my list of things to bring, so, I think we will be fine.

If you have any questions or special needs, please do NOT hesitate to email me. I want everyone to enjoy this time and if I can help in any way, I will.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! I am ready...Can't wait to get there and get busy. Our HM Team is gearing up. Thanks for all you've done to put this together for us.

    Lavon

    ReplyDelete