Sunday, October 18, 2009

What a GREAT Weekend!

Just a few pictures I wanted to share with everyone. And I wanted to take a minute to thank you all for making the scrapbook retreat a wonderful, wonderful event. I had a blast and I hope you all did, too! Enjoy the pictures...

Here are some early arrivers. Already hard at work. But don't be deceived... they were having a blast!!! Debbie, aren't you glad you changed your mind at the last minute? You know you couldn't miss hanging out with all of us for a long weekend!Ok, I can't even believe I was up this late Thursday night. Oh, that's right, I was in bed and asleep by 9pm Wednesday night and I was ready to party!!! Jeanne, Sheri, Debbie and Keli... LADIES... you are ALL crazy!!!
Ok, Vickie. I hope you are proud of yourself. You outbid our friend Lyla and took that bag right out of her hands! And she SO thought she was going to win that one! It really is a pretty bag! Maybe next time, Lyla!
Michelle is so intent on working on whatever that is she is working on. HEY, WOMAN... congratulations on winning the layout contest Saturday night! WOOHOO, MICHELLE!!!!
Ok, Julie, what ARE you doing? Marcy is wondering the same thing!
WHY do we have to travel with SO much stuff! WHY??? Because we are afraid we will need that one button that in there SOMEWHERE!!!
Ok, Jeannine and Tanya... Fess up... ARE you sisters or not? Jeannine, was this your first retreat or NOT? Tanya, great pages, but GIVE UP STEALING!!!
Anyone hungry? Was anyone EVER hungry this weekend? If you were, that would definitely be your OWN fault!
I think if I were to have one more piece of ANYTHING from this table, I would absolutely POP!
Tysha was on the phone with that sweet little boy of hers. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help it. Brought a tear to my eye and gave me goosebumps!
Nope, you didn't see any pictures of Janet in here. She was the one who had a hot date EVERY NIGHT with that fantastic husband of hers!

I hope everyone had half as good a time as I did. I hope everyone had a save trip home. I hope everyone got the stuff out of their cars okay and I hope you will get it unpacked at your own leisure! Until next time.... Happy Scrapping, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I had an absolute blast and I am looking forward to doing this again very soon. I didn't get too many 12x12 pages but I got my 8x8 album completed for the hubby in time for Christmas! Of course, I had to do some fast thinking when Buck reviewed the few 12x12 pages that I had completed and asked what all I had been doing all weekend long. I smiled and said what mattered was that I had fun! Can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a weekend!! We had such a good time and can't wait to do it again! OK it's time to fess up............Yes, Jeannine and I are REALLY Sisters and she is my oldest sister (I had to throw that in there). This really was Jeannine's first retreat and mine also!! And hopefully won't be the last. Stealing?? Janis I have no idea what you are talking about! LOL Maybe you are talking about Lyndy stealing my 'Youngest in the Room' Crop cash - Last I knew 29 is younger than 30!!! We had a blast and I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet... it was so nice to meet you and I'm so glad you had a great time! Your album for Buck is beautiful and I want to hear ALL about his reaction when you give it to him... and yes, I am certain there WILL be tears. You are a lucky lady and he is equally as lucky to have each other... until next time...

    Tanya, you are such a mess! I'm not real sure I believe you on either counts!!! Just kidding! However, I totally agree Lyndy stole the youngest in the room crop cash, but I don't believe you are 29! I thought it was more like 25!!!! Can't wait to see you all again, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am late responding this morning. Surprised you, Vickie! I was sooooo tired that I slept in; however, not this late. Janis, I had a great time and now I will be looking forward to April. My "stuff" is still loaded and will be until I return from St. Louis this time next week. Have a card class to go to at Archivers in STL. Janis, thanks again for making the retreat possible. Loved every minute of it and met some great girls. Food was wonderful and I don't know when I will eat again!! LOL Happy Scrapping to everyone....
    Lavon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man Lavon if I hadn't slept in this morning too, I could have responded before you which would have been a first. LOL

    Janis I had such a great time and can't wait until April... I was on the phone half the night telling all my cousins about the fun we had. THANK YOU.... THANK YOU... THANK YOU... for such a wonderful retreat and so many laughs. Get some rest...

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad everyone had a good time! Let's round up some more people for the Spring Retreat! Since I got us some more room, I wanna fill it! LET'S DO IT!

    ReplyDelete